021: The World We Want Is…
It’s easy to complain about how the world is. How often do we take the time to declare the world we want and commit to helping create it. “The World We Want Is” is a global movement centered on interactive public art. You can use a paper version of this exercise to help your community brainstorm the future they want.
Green Team Academy Podcast with Joan Gregerson
Time-Stamped Notes:[1:00] How do you get people to dream big?[1:30] In my neighborhood, I came across this exhibit…
- Large chalkboard wall
- Title: The World We Want Is
- Each square has two prompts:
- I want to live in a world where…
- To create this world, I will…
- Everyone is kind to each other / Be kind myself.
- People are smiling. / Smile more.
- We run on peace not hatred, where everyone has the right to be who they truly are. / Live my truth and motivate others to live theirs.
Thank you for listening!
Discover how to launch and grow a green team in your community. Suggest a topic, get the free Green Team Quick Start Course and download the free Eco Film List at www.GreenTeamAcademy.com.
If you like what you’re hearing, please subscribe, rate and review!
The time for action is now because there is no Planet B!